Tony is one of the world’s leading coaching and facilitation practitioners with a unique focus on the domain of ontology. He supports people through critical enquiries into how they ‘show up’ as a leader. He draws on a rich life experience and background as an actor, chef, professional in the domain of psychological injury and human resources and his work with the prestigious Newfield Institute in Australia where he trains Coaches and mentors.
Tony is a Director of Resource Advisory and Co-founder of Liberated Leaders.
His passion is supporting people within organisations to experience themselves and a quality of living and working beyond their expectation.
Tony is a transformational facilitator who is deeply committed to serving humanity. He draws from a life working within the Arts and Hospitality Industry. Tony found his passion for supporting people to think and be different in the world after working with people suffering psychological injury as a result of workplace harassment, poor leadership, and exposure to critical events. Working strategically with Government Departments in his mid-career, he shifted his focus from reactive injury management to preventive management, working to support leaders to enhance the scope of their interpersonal and engagement behaviour to create safe environments for people to work and function within.
Tony’s cultural biology background enables him to lead and influence change within individuals, teams and organisations as he works with the deep narratives and moods people become entrenched in that create cultures that limit innovation, productivity, morale and safety. He re-establishes trust in teams where trust is breached, and important relationships are threatened. He is a practiced Executive, Leadership, and Team Coach and leads innovation and commitment-based management programs with leadership, management, and project teams.
His holistic approach to transformation is grounded in biological science, spirited by existential philosophy and drawn from his own experience in life. His way of being in the world enables him to work from the intuitive domain creating a conversational space of trust, co-creation and inspiration, disclosing new worlds of opportunity, optimism and change with those he works with.
Tony is a coach-trainer with Newfield, a prestigious coach-training institute within the Asian Pacific region. As a transformational practitioner, he facilitates with deep experience, care and grace, focused on deepening people’s experience of themselves, transforming fear, suffering and limitation to a mood of self-authoring and personal agency.
- Wisdom – Exploring the Ontology of Human Interaction (Pluralistic Networks, USA)
- Professional Mentor – Dwelling Program USA (Pluralistic Networks, USA)
- Advanced Ontological Practitioner programs (Eriksonian, Conversational Technology, Somatic Coaching, Commitment-based Management)
- Working Effectively in Small Teams (Pluralistic Networks, USA)
- Graduate Diploma Ontological Coaching (Newfield Institute, Australia)
- Unitary Epistemology – Cultural Biology (Matrixica Institute, Chile)
- Associate Diploma Performing Arts (Darwin Institute of Technology)
- Wisdom and Serenity – Pluralistic Networks (Exploring shifting world systems; its impact on human beings, social dynamics and future possibilities)
- Standard Mental Health First Aider (Mental Health First Aid Australia)