Our Liberated Leaders Foundations Intensive Program is an 8-month online immersive leadership experience that transforms the way that leaders see themselves and concurrently builds skills and practices to navigate disruption, complexity and uncertainty.
Our Foundations Intensive Program involves 6 interrelated domains of learning known as Moves:
- Move 1 – Leaders will identify their Program Objectives and the barriers that may present along their learning journey. They will learn how to build and restore trust, converse when their standards are not met, and explore the context of disruption they lead from. They will identify and reveal the moods they lead from and how to shift these for the sake of creating a culture that enables creative thinking, collaboration and above all possibility
- Move 2 – Leaders will explore the interrelationship between their language (thinking and listening), moods, emotions and physiology and understand what makes them more and less resourceful as a leader.
- Move 3 – Leaders will reflect on the way they ‘listen to’ and read the world. They will explore the quality of their research and tune in to conversations within and beyond their industry.
- Move 4 – Leaders will explore how effectively they and their team coordinate action to get things done. They will identify the coordination issues generated through unskilful communication, unclear requests, failure to reach shared understanding and the absence of conversations for accountability.
- Move 5 – Leaders will identify circumstances where they’re prone to be unresourceful as a leader and transform this narrative through sensing anomalies, engaging with power and navigating politics.
- Move 6 – Our final module will have leaders adopt a leader-coach orientation, designed to lift their focus from current concerns to develop a view of the future concerns they wish to attend to as a leader.
The Program is designed to engage learners through multiple learning modes, including team coaching, personal coaching with a Program Leader, social support through a dedicated Learning Support Group and support from the entire team of leaders.
Leaders deliver the benefits of this Program back to their own team and organisation as they move through the Program’s modules or moves, ensuring the learning investment is leveraged.