Our Liberated Leaders Foundations Program is a 10-month long immersive leadership experience that transforms the way that leaders see themselves and concurrently builds skills and practices to navigate disruption, complexity and uncertainty.
Our Foundations Program involves 5 interrelated domains of learning known as Moves:
- Move 1 – Leaders reveal the helpful and less helpful narratives they lead from and identify how to create conditions for personal and collective innovation and re-invention.
- Move 2 – Leaders identify the habits of thinking, listening and ‘being’ that undermine their success and develop skills to bring forth new habits that support their aspirations.
- Move 3 – Leaders focus on enhancing the efficiency and effectiveness of core business through new practices to effectively coordinate action, which are subsequently shared with their teams.
- Move 4 – Leaders explore their personal limitations and possibilities in relation to group forums, and adopt new facilitation practices to enhance communication and engagement.
- Move 5 – Leaders adopt a coach-leader mindset to focus on succession and capability development and cultivate collective resilience and emotional fortitude.
The Program is designed to engage learners through multiple learning modes, including team coaching, personal coaching with a Program Leader, social support through a dedicated Learning Support Group and support from the entire team of leaders.
Leaders deliver the benefits of this Program back to their own team and organisation as they move through the Program’s modules or moves, ensuring the learning investment is leveraged.