Paula is a revered facilitator, Master Trainer and Master Coach with expertise in communication and behaviour change. She is naturally strategic and loves working with leaders as they grapple with complexity in fast moving environments. After a successful early career in professional services, Paula began her consultancy Resource Advisory, delivering transformation outcomes to major clients for more than a decade.
Founder and Director
Paula is the Founder and Director of Resource Advisory and a Co-Founder of Liberated Leaders.
Paula is a Master Trainer, Facilitator, Change Consultant, Certified Master Coach, Passion Coach, and experienced business Consultant. As Founder and Director of Resource Advisory and Co-founder of Liberated Leaders she has extensive experience helping individuals and organisations express and achieve their potential, using her humanistic approach and globally sourced toolkit to engage and enable learners, teams and groups.
As a consultant, facilitator and coach, Paula has worked with multi-national publicly listed organisations, State Government, Local Government, small and medium sized enterprises, professional services firms and industry organisations.
Prior to establishing Resource Advisory in 2007, Paula held senior management positions within the environmental management industry, specialising in communications, marketing, education and behaviour change. Her professional experience is diverse and includes consultant and management roles with Professional Services Firms Ernst & Young and Andersen, Colliers International, Gallup, Brambles (Cleanaway) and Tourism Australia.
Paula’s specialist skills in behaviour change, learning design and conversational practices are instrumental in Resource Advisory’s change and transformation offers. She possesses the ability to apply innovative approaches, solve complex problems, build capacity with her clients and stakeholders, drive accountability and manage and sustain change.
Paula is a skilled presenter and keynote speaker, addressing audiences to explore coordination of activity, communication, change and transformation. Her unique skill is engaging those in the room through reflection, fun, appreciative and critical enquiry about topics at hand.
Paula is especially passionate about sustainability and has chaired events at Ecoforum, Sustainable Transformation and Liveable Cities conferences.
- Certified Master Coach (Behavioural Coaching Institute)
- Certified Master Trainer in Crucial Conversations (Vital Smarts)
- Master of Education in Adult Education (University of Technology, Sydney)
- Bachelor Arts (Tourism Management) (University of Technology, Sydney)
- Accredited Influencer, Accountability and Change Anything Trainer (Vital Smarts)
- People Centred Implementation (PCI) Practitioner (Changefirst)
- Theory U Graduate (Presencing Institute)
- Leadership Circle Profile 360 Practitioner (The Leadership Circle)
- DiSC Workplace and 363 accredited (Integro)
- Wisdom and Serenity – Pluralistic Networks (Exploring shifting world systems; its impact on human beings, social dynamics and future possibilities)
- Standard Mental Health First Aider (Mental Health First Aid Australia)